Professional Wrestling for Professional Wrestling Fans

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

12-6-04: PWX Update / Chris Candido

12-7-04: Even though we are currently in the winter season, things heated up around PWX last night, as I received a phone call from the one and only, former WWE Star and ECW Legend, CHRIS CANDIDO !!

I asked him about a reunion of the Triple Threat on Feb. 19th, and he was quick to cut me off, telling me that a reunion wont be happening any time soon. He went on to tell me that he would be more than happy to come wrestle for PWX in Brick, but under one condition…

His PWX debut MUST be for the Heavyweight Championship !!!

Here’s the problem… Without thinking I immediately agreed to the title match, putting Chris Candido as the challenger against current champion SHOCK. The problem here is that now I have to find a way to let Resin know that he won’t be having a title match on Feb. 19th, and I’m sure he wont be happy. Hopefully things will work out for the best.

So there you have it.

FOR THE PWX HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
SHOCK WILL DEFEND AGAINST CHRIS CANDIDO !


In other news, the rest of the show seems to be shaping up pretty well, with some old PWX faces returning, and the debut of a few more. There’s a bunch of talented guys out there that have a love for what they do, and will give it all they have, for you on February 19th, 2005, at the Brick Elks Lodge !!

With love to all,
MMFCL Mega Dizz

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo...so it's daisy and i figured that as the most awesome, as well as best looking, manager ever, int he interest of all those involved, i propose we make this a three way dance.

or, candido v. resin, winner to face shock in the main event.

This WILL be rectified.

on behalf of my client RESIN,
sincerely,
Daisy

December 13, 2004 at 8:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is awesome, I am working with Candido this Sunday and it will be awesome to work with him again.. I onder who you will be having One in a Million Face?

December 17, 2004 at 10:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home