Professional Wrestling for Professional Wrestling Fans

Monday, October 18, 2004

10.18.04 PWX Looking for NEW WEBMASTER

If you havent noticed already, this website isnt all that great. It is a place however, for us to get all of the PWX information to you for the time being.

Im not much of a computer guy, so PWX is looking for someone to put a brand new website together for us. This will require you to make all updates and changes that are needed to the website as soon as possible, and not just slack off.

If you are interested in this job, please email me, preferrably with a link to a site that you have already done so I can check out your work.

Please email me at BillShill37@yahoo.com

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey this is JADEN, I justs sent you a webmaster who may be able to help

October 18, 2004 at 6:01 PM

 
Blogger Shock said...

I also contacted someone about doing the PWX site, you should be getting an email sometime soon if they want to do it.

October 19, 2004 at 2:35 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any word on the next show?.. or if you got a webmaster?.. I want to help you and this company so is there anythign I can do?

October 25, 2004 at 6:30 PM

 
Blogger Pro Wrestling Xplosion said...

If youre interested in helping out, please email me at BillShill37@yahoo.com You diddnt leave your name so I dont know who you are. As far as the next show, hopefully I will have a date set sometime next week. The board of the lodge in Brick has to have a meeting to discuss the next show and finalize a date. As soon as they tell me I will be letting everyone know.

Thanks again,
Billy

October 26, 2004 at 5:15 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, I am a well qualified webmaster who currently does a website for a Independant Wrestling Company. I have contacted this company in reguards to this hope to hear back from them!

March 28, 2005 at 9:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home